- This eLearning module describes how advanced settings of the device can be done remotely by accessing the device via network and an internet browser.
- Service Technician
Theoretical and practical contents
- Function Settings
- Network Settings
- Security Settings
- Management Settings
After this training you will be able to…
- Alter the default settings for Jobs, Scans, Output, Copy, and Files,
- Perform general Copy and Printer settings,
- Set up the Email functionality by configuring the SMTP and POP3 protocols,
- Customize the Operation Panel,
- Configure the Network by changing the Proxy or TCP/IP settings,
- Make all necessary Security Settings to the Network as well as the device itself,
- Use the more sophisticated Management Functions in order to authenticate accounts or set up a message board, etc.